Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Library

# 11 (week 5)







Library Thing







I have visited the site ,it is interesting .Sine i work in the library ,i am aware of the latest books which are out and when the next one is coming out or been published etc and i have my own favourite website marked in my personal computer so i do not feel the need to sign in for library thing but it is a good for people who are quite busy ,or find little time to spent in the library.They can sit at home and use the online service.


Library Thing is an online service to help people catalog their books easily. You can access your catalog from anywhere—even on your mobile phone. It also connects people with the same books, comes up with suggestions for what to read next. Library Thing is also a great place for authors to connect on a personal level with their readers. i have taken the library thing tour,it gives detail explanation as to how to go about.

my account for library thing is
http://www.librarything.com/profile/shreeja

I have added only books written by my favourits author.Ihave read all their books and just waiting to read their latest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can you please provide a link to librarything so I can give you credit