Wednesday, November 21, 2007



# 23 Week 9

Phew !!!

Finally, I made it . I just can't believe I've finished it .

It was great learning experience.There were lot of things I never knew existed. Many new web sites that were interesting and worth learning something from them. It was irritating at times especially when I had to set up new accounts with username and password, but at the same time I felt really good when I finished each blog successfully and feel a sense of accomplishment.

My favourites among them were Flickr, Online image generator, PBWiki and of course NetLibrary. I got lot of help from my colleagues at work and family and felt above the moon when I finished my WebLearning before some of my other colleagues.
Overall, I must say that it was truly a rewarding experience and I am glad that I took part in this learning programme. I would encourage each of everyone to get into it and tell others in the families and friends, though they might not be part of the ACL staff. I hope to continue my learning and update myself at the various accounts I have created in a variety of website visited during my learning.
Good luck to all and Seasons Greetings !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on completing the programme, it has been fun reading your progress on this journey

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.