Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogline account and feeds

Week 4: RSS & Newsreaders


This week about RSS was new information for me and was very impressed though it took me two to three hours to understand how to use it and once i set up my blogline account and got all my feeds added,well it was not that bad.it helps to keep up with all new and interesting news. I have also added MTV also to my feed.


I also visited Topix.net, Syndic8.comand,Technorati.I liked Topix.net as it gives local news and talk for Auckland, New Zealand.It covers all topic including sports , entertainment etc.


Technorati is some what similar. It also covers most of the topics,but i prefer Topix.net. In
Syndic8.com you can find RSS and Atom news feeds on a wide variety of topics. There is a lot to explore.

Too many choices.It is very difficult to say which is good or difficult you have to keep exploring and go to all of the sites and keep trying new feeds and information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work, can I remind you to blog about thing 7